[Spambayes] Problem with imap filter on mac os x: memory error

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 26 07:33:58 CEST 2004

> I think you put your finger on the problem. I did happen to
> send myself some large mail message recently, just about that
> size. When I deleted them, the problem disappeared.

I'll try and change imapfilter so that it handles that better.  (I thought
it already did, but that must have been MemoryErrors somewhere else).

> > Could you try this and see what happens?
[...]
> I tried this after deleting the mail messages ( I can undelete them if
> necessary) but this is what happened:
[...]
> TypeError: fetch() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
>
> So is the fetch call wrong?

Yes, sorry.  My IMAP server was unavailable at the time, so I did that from
memory, which was obviously a mistake.  From the other comments it would
have had the same result anyway.

=Tony Meyer

---