[Spambayes] FW: Question - Junk Suspects

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jul 27 01:47:13 CEST 2004

> I have not heard from you on the issues below.  Please respond ASAP.

The answers provided here are all from volunteers giving up their spare
time.  Sometimes there isn't a lot of spare time to use and things take a
while.  We get to the mail as we can; please be patient.

> When in Junk Suspects folder and click Recover from Spam -
> It does not move message to Inbox.  Why?
[...]

I believe that this is a case of one of these bugs:

[ 961019 ] Outlook2K3 spews warnings as it fails to create spam field
<http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=961019>

[ 956834 ] Outlook crashes when accessing SpamBayes functions
<http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=956834>

It's not clear why this problem happens, or how it is related to the
problems yet.  You may wish to add comments to one of those trackers, or
monitor them.

Note that the logs you attached were #3 and #4 - there should have been #1
and #2, which are more recent.  Neither of the logs you attached indicated
that the Delete/Recover buttons were pushed, so the problems may not be
related (as Mark indicates in the trackers).  If the #1 log is significantly
different to the #3/#4 logs, then it may be worth letting us see a copy of
that.

=Tony Meyer

---