[Spambayes] Illogicality in the Web UI?

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Sat Jul 31 17:54:27 CEST 2004

While I understand your argument and agree something should be done, I
can think of two workarounds. First you could right-click (ctrl-click
for us mac users) on the link and open it in a new window. Or you
select ignore on the ones you want clues for, submit the page and go
back to training to deal them.