[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: Save and Restore Default buttons are too close

kerhop at oz.net kerhop at oz.net
Sat Jul 31 23:49:40 CEST 2004

I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0rc2 (June 2004) (binary),
with version 2.3.3 (#51, Feb 13 2004, 14:39:56) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 5.1.2600.2 (Service
Pack 1).  I have trained 844 ham and 3015 spam.

The problem I am having is occasionally I'll make a configuration
change, but accidently move the mouse slightly causing a click on the
restore-defaults button instead thus loosing my custom settings. I'd
like to see a future version with restore-defaults located far away
from the save/advanced/experimental buttons or at least add a "are you
sure?" prompt.