[Spambayes] email gets scored properly but is not moved to junkfolder

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jun 1 20:33:23 EDT 2004

> Incoming messages are getting scored properly by
> SpamBayes, and are recognized as spam, but are being
> left in the "IN" box, even though during configuration
> it was directed to the Junk e-mail box. No e-mail goes
> into the junk folder, but occasionally an email makes
> it into the suspect folder.

If you could send us a copy of your most recent log file, that would greatly
help in figuring this out.  The troubleshooting guide explains where to find
the log.

You could try checking that the folder is still set correctly.  Do
SpamBayes->SpamBayes Manager->Filtering (tab) and click the Browse button
next to the spam folder, checking that it's correct.

=Tony Meyer

---