[Spambayes] Installing SpamBayes on AOL e-mail System?

Casey, Leo J CaseyL at VOLPE.DOT.GOV
Wed Jun 2 11:34:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

I currently have your great SpamBayes Filter on my Outlook mail (which I downloaded from your site).

I would like very much to install/download it on my brother's PC, which unfortunately uses AOL for his e-mail.

How can I determine if AOL has/uses POP3, and if it does what do I do next.

Unfortunately, I do not know a lot about writing software or reading high-level language.  I am hoping that there's a fairy painless set of steps whereby I could download SpamBayes Filter onto my brother's machine.

Thanks in advance