[Spambayes] spambayes - immediate experience 5 stars

Chris Hubbard chris at wildcharacters.com
Sat Jun 5 18:40:29 EDT 2004

All,
I've just installed spambayes.  I've been receiving up to 100 spams per day.
I did no prep or customization to outlook 2000, and I did no customization
to spambayes during installation.  The results after a couple hours are best
summarized:
'it works'

So far it has caught every piece of spam, it's also caught two non-spam
mailing list messages (an admin notice from 'mailman', and the OSDN
Developer email).

Congratulations on a brilliant job.
thank you.

Chris Hubbard
chris at wildcharacters.com
www.wildcharacters.com
425 481 2020

php based web application development

[[ check out phalidate, a data validation class ]]

Y! hoponpopontoponmoponcop at yahoo.com
MSN another_ganesha at hotmail.com
AIM ganeshacph