[Spambayes] Folder selection problems..

Frosdick, Paul froz at itv.com
Mon Jun 7 04:12:52 EDT 2004

Great stuff, you've managed to replicate the problem.  Is the new
release on the horizon?

Cheers

Froz

[Tony Meyer]
> Unfortunately, I don't have access to more than one Exchange
> account, so it's hard to test things out here.  I'll try and
> convince a colleague to give me temporary access to their
> account tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to figure out more then.

I did this, and was easily able to duplicate the problem.  It seems that
additional Exchange accounts don't have quite the same hierarchy as post
files or the main Exchange account.

I've checked in a fix (it all works here with multiple Exchange accounts
after the fix) so it should be fixed in the next release (1.0rc2 or
1.0).
Until then, from my testing it appears that you can select folders on
the
other Exchange account, just not the ones at the top, so you could
insert a
dummy folder at the top and move everything into it, and filter it then.
Ugly, but it would work, and since it's moving within a store all the
rules
etc should still work.  Hopefully a new release isn't that far off,
though.

(Something like this:

  Aaron
     Inbox
  Info
     Dummy
         Inbox
         Other

)

Please visit the official ITV website at www.itv.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster at itv.com

Thank you.