[Spambayes] Toool Bar will not show up.

Kowis, Richard Richard.Kowis at chron.com
Mon Jun 7 12:53:55 EDT 2004

One on my users had SpamBayes installed on a NT box and recently got a
New XP machine. We installed SpamBaye on the xp machine but the tool
bars does not show up when she is logged on. When I log on, it appears.
I cannot find anything in the trouble shooting guide regarding this
problem

Richard Kowis
Systems Implementor II
713-362-7941
fax:713-354-3187

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipients(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message.

please notify the Houston Chronicle Postmaster
(postmaster at chron.com) immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message.