[Spambayes] AW: SpamBayes Outlook Plug-In doesn't move SPAM

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jun 8 00:54:00 EDT 2004

[...]
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "addin.pyc", line 359, in _TimerFunc
>   File "msgstore.pyc", line 616, in GetNewUnscoredMessageGenerator
> pywintypes.com_error: (-2147219968, 'OLE error 0x80040600',

Googling for 0x80040600 gives a lot of pages in German, which presumably
means something (but I don't know what <wink>).

The folders are all on an Exchange server, yes?  If not, then running
scanpst.exe over the PSTs would be a good idea, as would using Outlook's
"Detect and Repair" function.  (Some of the googling gave the error as
"corrupt store").

Is there anything unusual about the Exchange server?  Do you have any other
Outlook plug-ins?

It's probably worth opening a sf bug tracker for this, as I doubt anyone
else posting to the list at the moment will have a ready solution (hopefully
I'm wrong, though).  If you do that then Mark will hopefully get to it at
some point, and might have more ideas.

<http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>

=Tony Meyer

---