[Spambayes] Spambayes blocks all traffic

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jun 8 21:53:03 EDT 2004

> We've tested the program on a windows XP
> Pro pc with Outlook 2003.
> After installing the program and configuration it
> we've noticed that we couldn't receive any mail
> from our exchange server.

Are you using the Outlook plug-in or sb_server?  The plug-in doesn't touch
the delivery system at all - it justs waits for Outlook to tell it that
there is new mail (by which time it has already arrived, of course), and
then filters it.  I can't see how this could be SpamBayes at all.  Have you
tried disabling SpamBayes and seeing if the problem goes away?  Or
uninstalling (this doesn't touch the configuration or training data) and
seeing if the problem goes away?

If you're using sb_server, then more details about how you've set it up and
what error you're getting (or that you're not getting an error) are needed.

=Tony Meyer

---