[Spambayes] faq

Brad Brad at Brads3D.com
Tue Jun 8 23:59:08 EDT 2004

What sort of answer is this?

2.2   What clients will SpamBayes work with in general?
SpamBayes will work with most POP3 or IMAP compatible clients. How you implement depends on your local architecture.

How I implement depends on my WHAT?!!?

I have a POP3 account, and the reason im looking for plugins is that my outlook filters seem to be bouncing off emails recently, even ones where they ought to have been specifically eliminated with matching criteria.

Another reason is that I keep getting emails from 'nbsp' with the ampersand, and outlook express is 100% unable to manage this, and so it shuts down contact with the server, and just gives me five to ten copies of my previously downloaded emails.

Also I deleted outlook because it seemed to be unable to use the email account information I entered to get my email.

So those are my problems.. and my question is, is there  hope for me?

Brad