[Spambayes] EMails Not Moving Correctly from Junk Suspecs Folder

John McGurrin John.McGurrin at ariba.com
Fri Jun 11 13:27:06 EDT 2004

I use Microsoft Outlook, and Spambayes had been working great for me
until recently.  Now, when I go into the "Junk Suspects" folder, and
click on the "Delete as Spam" or the "Recover From Spam" buttons, I see
an hourglass, but the item does not get moved to the junk or inbox
folder.

Has anyone encountered this?  Most of my valid eMails are now going to
the Junk Suspects folder, and when I click on the "recover from spam",
it is not training correctly.  Emails from the same address keep going
to the "junk suspects" folder.

Thanks.

John

Regards,