[Spambayes] Spambayes refusing to filter at all after doing good job at first.

Antony Georg Arendt antony.arendt at arendt.com
Sun Jun 13 12:47:03 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am using Spambayes for a few weeks now. After working properly for a
while, it appears now to behave erratic, mail does not get moved at all,
although rated as 100% spam. I did try to reconfigure an retrain Spambayes
several times, alas I don't succeed. I will now try a complete de- and
reinstall, but I thought you may want to take a look at the log file entries
anyway, as there are errors reported.

I am running Wondows XP professional SP2 together with Office XP SP3,
Spambayes binary 1.0rc1.

Sincerely,

Antony G. Arendt

Antony Georg Arendt, Beratung
Tel +49(611)3417851, Fax +49(611)3418732, Mob +49(163)7776665
Email: antony.arendt at arendt.com; Web:   www.arendt.com
Letters: PO Box 1146, D-65001 Wiesbaden
Calling: U. Matthias-Claudius-Strasse 7, D-65185 Wiesbaden