[Spambayes] Outlook 2000, delete spam on provider mailserver

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jun 13 21:56:11 EDT 2004

> Ordinary messages in the DELETED folder are deleted at the
> providers mailserver. Spam-messages moved to the DELETED
> folder are cleaned out of this folder when closing Outlook,
> but remain on providers mailserver and have to be cleaned out
> there manually?

This sounds a lot like this bug report:

[ 842182 ] email not deleted from server
<http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=842182>

Progress on this is stalled at the moment, because Mark has asked twice for
a copy of a log for a time when this has happened, but hasn't received one
yet.  If possible, it would be great if you could look at the report, add
your comments, and attach a log to it.  The troubleshooting guide explains
where to find the logs.

=Tony Meyer

---