[Spambayes] My Junk Suspects folder disappeared

Morse, Kristine Kristine.Morse at analog.com
Thu Jun 17 10:14:27 EDT 2004

How do I go about getting back the Junk Suspects folder? It disappeared
the other day when I was hovering over it with my curser while a back up
was running on the computer. I didn't click on it, I promise. Now what?
Thanks for your help!

Kristine Morse
Analog Devices, Inc.
1300 E. Lookout Dr. #330
Richardson, Tx. 75082
Tel: 972-907-4300
Fax:972-907-4320
OPEN most days about 9 or 10, occasionally as early as 7. But some days
as late as 12 or 1. We close about 5:30 or 6, occasionally about 4 or 5.
But sometimes as late as 11 or 12. Somedays or afternoons, we aren't
here at all, and lately I've been here just about all the time, except
when I'm someplace else, but I should be here then, too.