[Spambayes] Post install problems

Peter Rodman psrodman at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 16 17:59:31 EDT 2004

I am running WIN XP Pro and Office XP. After installing SpamBayes today,
Outlook has failed to start without a "severe problem" warning, followed by
a choice to start outlook in safe mode or close it. Nothing else has changed
in my system except the addtion of SpamBayes. I have not tried unistalling
it to see if the problem is corrected. I can only run outlook in safe mode.

During installation of SB, it was noted that an installation of outlook was
not detected, although outlook is installed.

While writing the first version of this note, I tried to open outlook and
outlook froze.

Peter S. Rodman <mailto:psrodman at ucdavis.edu> , Professor

Department of Anthropology

University of California