[Spambayes] RE: Spambayes Digest, Vol 70, Issue 24

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 01:12:45 EDT 2004

[Coe, Bob]
> Well, this brings up an interesting question: What is the value of
> "digest" mailings in this day and age?

That's a question for the Mailman developers.  So long as Mailman offers the
option, it's a choice I'm happy to pass on.

FYI, 152 current subscribers to this mailing list get it in digest mode, so
while it is a minority choice, it's a significant minority.  If we refuse to
define "spam" for our users, it would be out of character to try to dictate
their mail-delivery format <wink>.