[Spambayes] Question....

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jun 24 19:51:38 EDT 2004

> Do you have an edition that works on an Exchange server? I am running
> Windows 2003 Server, and have not downloaded a version as of yet.

You could try looking at the server side page:

  <http://spambayes.org/server_side.html>

You should be able to slot SpamBayes in somehow, but exactly how will depend
on your setup.  If you do manage, then please consider contributing any
notes that might be helpful to people doing this in the future - we would
really appreciate it.

=Tony Meyer

---