[Spambayes] starting over

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jun 24 19:53:41 EDT 2004

> Help! How do I clear out spambayes to retrain from scratch?

If you are using the Outlook plug-in, then you go to the Training tab of the
SpamBayes Manager dialog and do whatever initial training you want (two
empty directories if you want none), ensuring you have the "rebuild database
from scratch" box ticked.

If you are using sb_server or sb_imapfilter, then you delete the two
database files.  These are probably called hammie.db and
spambayes.messageinfo.db, but your configuration page would tell you for
sure.

If you're using sb_filter, then you delete the one database file (probably
.hammiedb, but your configuration file would tell you for sure).

=Tony Meyer

---