[Spambayes] (no subject)

Todd Holland tholland at oedinc.com
Fri Jun 25 11:46:16 EDT 2004

I have had spambayes working on 5 or 6 WXPP desktops at work and they
work great. We run Outlook XP from OfficeXP and run Exchange 2003 on a
Server2003 box. I had one of our outside salespeople call about spam and
I passed onto him this website to download. He installed it on his home
computer and runs WXPP outlook to a Pop3. After install he cannot send
e-mail any more. He receives email ok but the send process errors out.
He uninstalled spambayes and it didn't fix. He then used WXPP restore to
a restore point and it still will not send mail. Is there any known bug
or setting we maybe missing?

Thank You,
Todd Holland
Operations Manager