[Spambayes] Make "Delete as Spam" really delete the email

Lance Neustaeter LanceVictor at telus.net
Sat Jun 26 23:49:08 EDT 2004

Tony Meyer <mailto:tameyer at ihug.co.nz> scribbled on June 26, 2004 20:06:

> FWIW, I simulate this by having SpamBayes mark messages that I do
> "Delete As Spam" on as read, but leave mail automatically classified
> as spam as unread. That way, when I go into the spam folder, it's
> only the unread mail that I have to check.

Thanks, I'll use that suggestion "in the meantime"!

> Amir is correct, though, that a request like this will stand a better
> chance of survival via the sourceforge system.

My original post that started this thread was a request for others to go
and vote "me too!" on the entry that I had put in on the feature request
thingy at sourceforge.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=973376&group_i
d=61702&atid=498106

Thanks for your vote!!!!