[Spambayes] RE: Problem with "Delete as Spam" button

Katie Kenny kkenny at filex.com
Mon Jun 28 19:53:29 EDT 2004

I suspect that it may be related to out-of-office reply or requests to
send a read receipt.  Everything was working fine until I got back from
a vacation day.  I've seen strange errors related to sending a read
receipt--I don't remember any more detail than that.

Thanks for your help with this.  If you're interested in feedback on the
troubleshooting guide, I wasn't sure that retraining the SpamBytes
equaled repairing the database.  If I had been clear on that, I would
have tried that before contacting support.

Thanks,

Katie Kenny
Trax Holdings
14500 North Northsight Blvd, Ste 113