[Spambayes] Exchange 200 Question

Suzie N. Christofferson SNChristofferson at MercuryInsurance.com
Wed Jun 30 19:20:23 CEST 2004

I am running SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 1.0rc1 (May 2004) on an XP machine. My question is can I filter two Inboxes on the same PC at the same time? When I try to check the Inbox of the Mailbox I have added I get the message "Please select a child folder - top-level folders can not be used.". Can you please advise how I may monitor both mailboxes on the same PC if this is possible.

Thank you,

Suzie N Christofferson