[Spambayes] New database and the X-Spambayes-Trained header

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 1 19:44:52 EST 2004

Hi Arvid,

>Yes, I'm using sb_mboxtrain. -f seems to be the easier solution,
>since if I copy the mail before it reaches spambayes I'll have
>to sort the spam out manually before I train, won't I?

Yes and no.
What you can do and I think this is what Tony had suggested is duplicate
your incoming mail.
One copy to spambayes to process after you have the result you can save
another copy to a given folder. (This can be done with procmail if you
are using unix, linux or bsd or ...)

I also think that the -f is the easiest solution.

I don't know if all the script use the header or handle the header
(tte.py ???)

Remi

--
/"\