[Spambayes] Virus / Spam / THANK YOU

LAROSE,BRIAN (HP-USA,ex1) brian.larose at hp.com
Tue Mar 2 17:53:11 EST 2004

> > By the way, I tried SpamBayes for the past 2 weeks and found it to be
> > the single best software product that I have EVER used in 20 years in
> > the IT business.
>
>Woah, that's saying something! (I presume...)

Well, I don't know how much it says, I have a company issued laptop with
Micro$haft software which is mostly a piece of crap (for every version).
There are many open source tools that I use at work, my favorites are the
Linux OS, GNU products (gcc etc), apache/tomcat, and java.

 Those tools are all GREAT. So I can't overstate this, SpamBayes just ROCKS!

Brian