[Spambayes] RE: E-mail account disabling warning.

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Tue Mar 2 22:15:59 EST 2004

Oh!  Oh!  Finally a chance to meet Guido... I cannot resist... <click>
<click>

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:38:02 -0500, Tim Peters <tim.one at comcast.net> wrote:

> It shouldn't need to be said, but if you get a message that looks like
> this:
>
>> Dear user of Python.org gateway e-mail server,
>>
>> We  warn  you about some attacks on your  e-mail account. Your
>> computer may contain viruses, in order to keep your computer and
>> e-mail account safe, please, follow the  instructions.
>>
>> For details see  the attached file.
>>
>> For  security  reasons attached file is password protected. The
>> password is "28132".
>>
>> Cheers,
>>     The Python.org team
>> http://www.python.org
>
> it's not from anyone at python.org, and the zip file attached contains a
> Windows virus.  But if you run it anyway, I'm sure Guido will be happy to
> fly to your house and clean up your PC.
>
> it's-the-least-he-could-do-for-you-ly y'rs  - tim

Exprimez vous!; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone
See my photography at www.fourstonesExpressions.com