[Spambayes] where does Spambayes store suspect mail?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Mar 3 19:15:40 EST 2004

> It doesn't let me see potential spam nor can I access the
> folders where I assume it's sent.  Please help?

By "sent", do you mean "moved"?  (When talking about email, "sent" usually
means that the message is transmitted from one place to another, not simply
shuffled about within a foldering system).

What do you mean that you can't access the folders?  Do you get some sort of
error when you try and look in them?

Do you know which folders SpamBayes is moving mail to?  (The subject of your
message hints towards 'no', but the body towards 'yes').  These will
probably be called "Junk" and "Possible Junk", but you can find out for sure
by looking at the "Filtering" tab of the SpamBayes Manager dialog (first
item on the drop-down menu).

=Tony Meyer

---