[Spambayes] Help

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:01:46 EST 2004

I'm running a little behind on reading the list, but I don't see any

On the Configuration page, you can change the port that SpamBayes uses
to any non-conflicting port. I use something like 8110 for SpamBayes.
Just make sure that you change your e-mail client configuration so that
it talks to the new port instead of to the default 110.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____