[Spambayes] Spambayes 0.9

Robert Mezzone Robert.Mezzone at PJSolomon.Com
Thu Mar 4 18:54:05 EST 2004

I have the same problem and exact samr configuration. The vast majority of
junk-suspect messages are from users in my company, the same 6our users,
regardless of how many times I recover them from Spam. I've just learned to
deal with it, otherwise I have zero complaints, and neither do my users.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org <spambayes-bounces at python.org>
To: spambayes at python.org <spambayes at python.org>
Sent: Thu Mar 04 18:20:18 2004
Subject: [Spambayes] Spambayes 0.9

I've been using Spambayes for quite some time now and absolutely LOVE it.  I
just recently upgraded to version 0.9 and I've noticed a significant
increase in the number of good messages from people I get e-mail from all
the time, that are being dropped into the suspect box.  Up to this point,
I've only had 1 real message end up there.  Since 0.9 I'm getting at least 1
in there almost daily.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

My details:

Running on Outlook 2003 (fully service packed)
Windows XP Pro, fully service packed
Not sure what else you might want to know.