[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook Addin 0.81 install error

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:25:55 EST 2004

vernon.lyles at state.co.us wrote:
> Tim:
>
> Here is the print screen that didn't make it the first timed.

Try downloading and installing the 0.9 version.  This was a common
problem with 0.81, but most people have reported that 0.9 fixes it.

P.S.  The screen cap in the Word doc made it through, but it would still
be much better to just type the text that you see in the message box
into the mail message.  In this day and age, opening any attached
document from a public list is risky at best.

--
Kenny Pitt