[Spambayes] Is it possible to have a spambayes button on a "FIND"screen?

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:53:48 EST 2004

There isn't a built-in way to do it, but there are ways that it can be
accomplished. Here's the easiest procedure I can think of off the top of
my head:

1.  Create two folders called something like "Ham for Training" and
"Spam for Training".
2.  Use Advanced Find to search for messages
3.  Copy the messages you're interested in into the appropriate training
folders
4.  Use the Training tab in SpamBayes Manager to browse for and train on
the training folders

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____