[Spambayes] Using Spambayes With GroupWise

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Sat Mar 6 13:23:39 EST 2004

It will work if you access your email using a pop or imap client.
Instructions for installing and configuring Spambayes as a pop or imap
proxy are included.

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:14:49 -0600, Douglas G. French <dfrench at mzmilw.com>
wrote:

> A colleague of mine raves about SpamBayes.  However, he uses Outlook,
> and my office uses GroupWise (Version 6.0).  We have a Novell network
> and we host our own e-mail.  Our workstations are all Windows 2000 or
> Windows XP machines.  Would SpamBayes work for us?

Exprimez vous!; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone
See my photography at www.fourstonesExpressions.com