[Spambayes] Do you have a Macintosh Product

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Mar 7 18:31:29 EST 2004

> Do you have a Macintosh Product?

You can use sb_server.py on a Mac, if you have Python installed (it's there
by default with Jaguar, I'm not sure if it's there by default with other Mac
OS X's, but you can install it, and also with OS 9; not sure about before
that).

Just get hold of the source - spambayes-1.0a9.tar.gz, and follow the
instructions contained within (or on the website).

I believe some people are working on putting together a package, too.  IIRC,
the wiki <http://entrian.com/sbwiki> has more information.

=Tony Meyer

---