[Spambayes] curious happening this morning

Clyde Hardacker clyde.hardacker at nikkisocryo.com
Thu Mar 11 11:17:23 EST 2004

I checked my e-mail this morning and had a curious Occurance.
The Junk Folder was moved to the deleted items folder and did
not allow me to run spam bayes It gave me a warning box and said
I needed to reconfigure the pro. It also happened on my friends computer
the same error and message and the same fix needed to be applied. I thought
that
this was inportant for you to know that there is someone out there trying to
remove force out your great program.

Thank You,
Clyde (Mike) Hardacker
Nikkiso Cryo Inc.