[Spambayes] Multiple users on XP Pro Outlook 2003 using binary install of SpamBayes I did read the troubleshooting guide

Rick Rutledge ric.o.chet at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 23:37:50 EST 2004

Hello,

I installed the latest binary version of SpamBayes (.9 I think (feb 2004))
onto an XP Pro machine running Outlook 2003.

I read the troubleshooting guide on multiple users across one machine, and
ran the command

 (regsvr32.exe /i:hkey_local_machine "c:\Program
Files\SpamBayes\bin\outlook_addin.dll")

 I then got this message, (c:\Program Files\SpamBayes\bin\outlook_addin.dll
was loaded, but the

 DllInstall entry point was not found.  This file can not be registered.)

 I checked the log file, it reads, (Registered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin
Registration complete.)  no third line

That reads (Registration (in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) complete.).

I know the install works fine, because as administrator it is filtering my
email fine.  I have a few more user accounts on this machine that

I would really like to have access to this wonderful tool.

Any help at all would be awesome.

-=mark=- pointed me in the direction of Tony Meyer, if your there brother,
can you help me out?

As Ever,

Rick

HYPERLINK "mailto:ric.o.chet at cox.net"ric.o.chet at cox.net

p.s.

Where can I send a donation to this project?

---