[Spambayes] cannot initialize

Stephen Sklenar sklenar at redsuspenders.com
Sun Mar 14 23:57:29 EST 2004

I am (or was) using version .81 and loved it, I made a mistake of trying to
update it and uninstalled the older version before trying to install the
newer version. I cannot now get the new one to install and cannot fully
uninstall the older.  I removed the user file as advised and have closed
everything down that I can find.  I am still getting an error stating
"Failed to initialize (0xc0000005)".  The log file ends. "Addin terminating:
2 COM client and 2 COM servers exist."But I cannot find anything running.  I
am using 2000 sp4