[Spambayes] Question

JOSEPH TRUSZKOWSKI JTRUSZKOWSKI at MDWCG.COM
Mon Mar 15 08:18:52 EST 2004

I'm not sure if you are the correct department to ask this type of
question but if your not, could you please forward it to someone who can
answer my question. Thanx!

I manage an e-mail server for a large law firm in center city
Philadelphia. We use Novell GroupWise 6.0 as our e-mail client. I was
wondering if there was any way that I can impliment spambayes to work
with my server and stop the SPAM. Thanx so much. : )

We are using WS Windows 2000 Version 5 SP3.