[Spambayes] Suggested improvement - Navagation arrows

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 16 00:55:03 EST 2004

> I suggest you put navigation arrows on the SpamBayes toolbar
> to navigate between the inbox, junk e-mail, junk suspects and
> OK email folders.

I've opened a feature request for you:
[ 917105 ] Navigation arrows on the SpamBayes toolbar

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=917105&group_id=61
702&atid=498106>

If you want to add any comments to it, please feel free.  Otherwise someone
will look at it at some point, and decide whether to add it in or not.  You
can also monitor the tracker through sourceforge and have it email you when
the status changes (so you know to upgrade or whatever).

(Feature requests via the mailing list tend to get lost in amongst the bug
report traffic).

=Tony Meyer

---