[Spambayes] Report a bug

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 11:59:53 EST 2004

[Travis D. Hicks]
> I am using Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service pack 1,
> SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 0.9 and I am getting an error.
> Could someone help me with this issue.

What specifically is the error you're asking about?  The only thing that
looks like an error in the log file is:

> FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' -
   (-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.',
   (0, None, None, None, 0, -2147467259), None)

But as the next line says:

> The above toolbar message is common - recreating the toolbar...

If that's the error you're asking about, don't worry about it.  I get it
every time I open Outlook -- can't be helped (depending on Outlook and OS
specifics), and the addin recreates the toolbar by magic if you're on a
system that needs it to be recreated all the time.