[Spambayes] Will spambayes run on an NT system??

Jon Weitzman jonw at gdpspace.com
Thu Mar 18 08:49:43 EST 2004

Trying to install Spambayes on an NT system.  It seems install but I do not get
a spambayes toolbar in outlook.

I'm installing spambayes 1.0a9.  My system is NT 4.0 and Outlook 2000 SR-1 .

Tony Meyer directed me to Help to look for disabled items.  Couldn't find it.
The only thing that showed up on "disabled" in Outlook was "journal entries" via
TOOLS (preference) and there was no spambayes choice - Should I be journaling
"E-mail messages"?

Also where would the log be that he mentioned??

THX

Jon Weitzman