[Spambayes] Re: What about Ham as Spam?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Mar 18 09:17:16 EST 2004

    Bethanie> This message Database only has 62 good and 9 spam - you should
    Bethanie> consider performing additional training. ... is what my page
    Bethanie> says when I check it. Is it possible that any of my HAM is
    Bethanie> seen as Spam or vice verse and is there a way to access that
    Bethanie> Database to check?

Bethanie,

I'm not sure.  I'm going to pass this off to the other spambayes subscribers
who have more expertise with the POP3 proxy than I do.  You're really going
to be better off asking for help at spambayes at python.org instead of sending
private emails.  We're all volunteers here.  Our experience with the various
bits of Spambayes varies and we are only able to do this as our time
permits.

Skip