[Spambayes] using spambayes with non-English languages !!

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Mar 18 10:04:30 EST 2004

    Andrea> I only want to tell you, hoping this can improve your work, that
    Andrea> in an Italian email environment the filter, probably, has to be
    Andrea> trained a little more than usual.  Follow is my configuration
    Andrea> file:

Wow! A spam_cutoff of 0.25.  You have some cojones, Andrea!

I started a NonEnglish page on the Spambaye Wiki:

    http://www.entrian.com/sbwiki/NonEnglish

and added a reference to your mail message.  Feel free to edit it as you see
fit.  Also, for others of you out there who use Spambayes with languages
other than English, please feel free to add your comments.

Skip