[Spambayes] Outlook XP / 2002 with SP3 and SpamBayes - OK or not?

Robert Mezzone Robert.Mezzone at PJSolomon.Com
Thu Mar 18 16:59:56 EST 2004

I've installed SP3 on a number of computers running a mixture of WIN2K and
WINXP. Not a single problem. Didn't even disable the plug-in, which was a
suprise.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org <spambayes-bounces at python.org>
To: spambayes at python.org <spambayes at python.org>
Sent: Thu Mar 18 16:50:31 2004
Subject: [Spambayes] Outlook XP / 2002 with SP3 and SpamBayes - OK or not?

Hi guys, SB working fine for me currently on Outlook XP (aka 2002) SP2.  I'm
sure you've all seen the reports of problems
experienced by some anti-spam add-ins once Office XP SP3 has been installed.
However, I've seen nothing either way on this list,
regarding SpamBayes.  Can someone give me a warm feeling that I'll be OK to
go with SP3.  It is, after all, not un-installable.

cheers  Andy

Spambayes at python.org