[Spambayes] multiple e-mail accounts in Outlook express

Simon Boyes simon.boyes4 at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 19 16:51:48 EST 2004

I have e-mail accounts with ntlworld.com and virgin.net.
Having configured spambayes for both and set the proxy to localhost, it works fine with the ntl server but will not give access to the virgin account via 'mail.virgin.net'. [I get invalid password messages.]
Could this be because I am using an ntl broadband link to pick up my mail from the virgin net server?

Any ideas gratefully received since the bulk of my spam is coming through the virgin account not the ntl one.

Simon Boyes