[Spambayes] Can't find unsure folder

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 22 23:10:06 EST 2004

> After installing spambayes, I opened outlook.  New e-mails
> were downloaded from Adelphia, but disappeared.  I think they
> were to be moved to the unsure folder, but I can't locate the
> folder to look at the emails to determine which I would like
> to filter and those that I would like to receive.

  1. Click on the SpamBayes button on the SpamBayes toolbar.

  2. Choose "SpamBayes Manager" from the drop-down menu.

  3. Click the Filtering tab in the dialog that appears.

The unsure folder will be listed on that tab - if you have more than one
folder with that name, then if you click the Browse button you'll also be
able to see which one it is.

Alternatively, use Outlook's Advanced Find capability to find a message that
you know has been moved to the unsure/spam folder.

=Tony Meyer

---