[Spambayes] Donation Question

Juan Machado juan at itos.uga.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:41:58 EST 2004

Hello,

I have a question. I've been testing your software (SPAMBAYES)  for
almost a month and I'm planning to deploy it to about 70 workstations
(Windows based). Your FREE software is going to help us a lot and I
really want to make at least a little donation.

One of the problems I have is that because all my money is State-Money,
I can't donate money!

I've talking to my boss and he agrees that we should help you ($$wise)
in some way but we will need an invoice to be able to do something like
that.

Have you ever have this "problem" in the past? If so, please explain me
a way to make a donation.

Thanks a lot for your GREAT job.

Juan Machado
Manager, Technology Solutions Division
ITOS - Carl Vinson Institute of Government
The University of Georgia