[Spambayes] SpamBayes install issue

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 23 21:30:52 EST 2004

> How does the SpamBayes installer for 008.1 of the Outlook
> Plug-in (the executable) detect if Outlook is installed?

I believe it looks for the HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key
'Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook'.

> Upon a Continue, the SpamBayes_addin.dll error "0" appears.

This is maybe unrelated to the above and an instance of a well-known problem
with the 008.1 release.  Have you tried the 1.0a9 one?  Assuming it works,
it would be the better one to use, anyway, since the latest version should
always have fewer bugs.

=Tony Meyer

---