[Spambayes] Windows XP SP2 breaks spambayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 23 21:36:15 EST 2004

> I have just installed XP SP2 beta, and spambayes breaks
> with outlook 2003. anyone had experience with this?

For all I know this is an actual problem, but just to check first:

 1. What do you mean "breaks"?  Just doesn't work anymore?  Gives an error
message?  What does the log have?

 2. Have you checked to see SpamBayes isn't just disabled?  This happens
with all sorts of Microsoft upgrades.

=Tony Meyer

---