[Spambayes] More configuration Q's

Lee Hoffner lhoffner at directedmotion.com
Wed Mar 24 06:00:01 EST 2004

I see from the Options that I can use [html_ui] to set IPs other than
localhost as trusted. This could provide a workaround for me, as other
workstations on my LAN are of course equipped with X and browsers. However,
even on localhost, connections to port 8880 are being rejected.

I have Shorewall configured to accept connections to 8880.

Is this something I should look to change within Spambayes, or Apache? (Feels
like Apache, but if someone knows for sure, let me know.) Thanks!